PDA

View Full Version : Feedback - Most welcomed

SilverStar
01-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Everyone is more than welcomed to give constructive feedback regarding forum/site/blog etc. To be honest I don't have much time so I'd like to take a few of you on board and take responsibility of the part of the site.

Any volunteers?? :confused:

Degrian
04-14-2010, 04:36 PM
Warm Welcome

Hi Evey1 there!Hope that you all here are having fun...
If some friend want to share or to give any suggestion about how to improve our Site/Fourm/blog and how to invite our friends to join this fourm...

Every1 of you can suggest and guide others to grow our little community....

Redg
Degrian

Best wishes 4 u all

faraz_ameem
05-06-2010, 05:24 AM
dear friends bring users from facebook. as we have lots of friends from dgkhan and we can also make a page containing link of this web site on facebook.

Regards

Degrian
05-06-2010, 06:41 PM
Great thinking Faraz I am really impressed.We are trying our best we have posted our blog on some sites so let hope.Thanks buddy for your suggestion...

SilverStar
05-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Digerians Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=410144027951&ref=search&sid=594535976.2152816522..1)

:)

Degrian
05-08-2010, 07:11 AM
Digerian teen,Apna D.G.Khan Orkut & I Love Dera Ghazi Khan,Saraikistan the language of luv Facebook & Tagged & wasaib.

waseeb
05-30-2010, 05:21 PM
Sounds good hmmm nice piece of work

Degrian
05-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Hi all friends!
How you doing all?1 thing that i want to share with all of you that Post some famous Places,points,foot street,picnic points and shopping mall which in case may be useful for a person outside city want to visit our city...

Shaboo
06-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Salaam,
Was wondering about two things while looking around:
1. To get more members maybe allowing ppl to have a look around in this forum even though they aren’t registered? Think it could help a little more because you have to get interested first before you get membership unless you know somebody who already use this forum..
2. When you view a thread I think it should be privacy unless you write something in it!

Well just my opinion…

Hi all friends!
How you doing all?1 thing that i want to share with all of you that Post some famous Places,points,foot street,picnic points and shopping mall which in case may be useful for a person outside city want to visit our city...

yah pls. post some informations like "visiting dera ghazi khan"..:)

Shaboo

Shaboo
06-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Hmm..Now me thinking again...why is there so much distance between ur message and ur avater! Can't ur message be next to it so you don't have to scroll down to read the message because it would also look much better..

SilverStar
06-14-2010, 10:34 PM
I know but unfortunately most of the members belong to dgkhan but living outside...in other cities or countries so perhaps someone from DGKhan at the moment can help us with pictures and up to date news :)

Shaboo
06-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Is someone updating top poster because why am I always at number 7:sad:…You see have a little competition and want to “beat” everyone here(specially Degrian ji)…ups! Dil ki baat kehti..hmm..main bhi naa kitni masoum houn..waise counting of the latest post ka kuch samajh nahin arahi..chalo choro…me only concentrating on winning a award:001_rolleyes:..yaah..than me happy… our us din professor ji will do bhangra with me..he promised…:lol:

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 04:19 PM
Oh ho..now me number 6...Balle balle...

Degrian
06-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Nice you have reached at No.6 try harder... to beat me you have to wait till my exams start or when i will depart to Saudia....
So keep an eye Shaboo jiiiiiiiiiiiiiii>>>>>>>

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 06:54 PM
Poor Degrian ji will be sitting in a room whole summer and studying while we other will take some sun in the beach...hehe..Well good luck with your exams...

Degrian
06-16-2010, 08:30 PM
Enjoy on behalf of me Shaboo ji but after exam i am also going to beach side to Jeddah where i live for your kind information...
Thanks for your prayers by the way about my exams....

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Point Market Donation :):):):):)
This is an automatic private message notification generated by the Point Market system. You have been donated a sum of [AMOUNT] by Professor. To view additional information about this transaction, please visit the Donation History page within the Point Market.

faraz_ameem
06-18-2010, 04:59 PM
posts competition ma to shaboo ko h award milna chahye! she z a true lover of forum.

n professor g i think there should be notificationd for every post in which the person has participated. it will be easier to locate answers of our posts.

SilverStar
06-18-2010, 05:01 PM
posts competition ma to shaboo ko h award milna chahye! she z a true lover of forum.

n professor g i think there should be notificationd for every post in which the person has participated. it will be easier to locate answers of our posts.

Faraz, I have tried tagging mod as I think it will work brilliantly. I'll look into that and will update the mod tonight inshallah or over the weekend.

faraz_ameem
06-18-2010, 05:07 PM
okay

faraz_ameem
06-18-2010, 05:08 PM
n 1 thing more, please work on the feature of online chat also

faraz_ameem
06-19-2010, 07:02 PM
@Professor (http://www.dgkhan.org/forum/member.php?u=1): dear addition of the games will be a good idea.

SilverStar
06-19-2010, 09:01 PM
Arcade and Chat is on hold at the moment....will look into that as they make server load slightly higher but yeah I've been thinking about it as well :)

faraz_ameem
06-20-2010, 01:09 PM
aap bh kahen gy faraz daily koi new idea le ajata hy.....

~HONEY~
08-22-2011, 04:14 PM
waise ye site kuch ajeeb nahi hai k 37 thread starter b yahan par super mod aur 20 wala mod hai
hehehehe
khair ye to ability pe depend kartaa hai aur marzi admin ki hi chalti hai us ne zaroor kuch dekha hoga
hum as super moderator kaam kar chuke hain
hum se matlab k humari jori mien aur mera 1 bht acha friend
owais abdullah..ap mere baare mien member's introduction se jaan sakte hain
mien chahta hoon k is forum mien
software reviews
it tips and tricks
aur games zone hona chahiye
bachon wale arcade game nahi.heheheh:lol:
baqi koi bhi software patch crack ya serial number chahiye to mujh se rabta kijiye ga
regards
FARRUKH

bdgogia
08-31-2011, 08:43 AM
Everyone is more than welcomed to give constructive feedback regarding forum/site/blog etc. To be honest I don't have much time so I'd like to take a few of you on board and take responsibility of the part of the site.

Any volunteers?? :confused:
Sien - yes, but I am antique piece, and so are my responses - I feel that more and more young ones must come forward ! Do you agree with my views ?

bdgogia
08-31-2011, 08:47 AM
waise ye site kuch ajeeb nahi hai k 37 thread starter b yahan par super mod aur 20 wala mod hai
hehehehe
khair ye to ability pe depend kartaa hai aur marzi admin ki hi chalti hai us ne zaroor kuch dekha hoga
hum as super moderator kaam kar chuke hain
hum se matlab k humari jori mien aur mera 1 bht acha friend
owais abdullah..ap mere baare mien member's introduction se jaan sakte hain
mien chahta hoon k is forum mien
software reviews
it tips and tricks
aur games zone hona chahiye
bachon wale arcade game nahi.heheheh:lol:
baqi koi bhi software patch crack ya serial number chahiye to mujh se rabta kijiye ga
regards
FARRUKH
Sien - yeh hui na baat - ikkoun saraiki vich kieven aakhsoun - aye thayi na gaaal !

bdgogia
08-31-2011, 08:52 AM
aap bh kahen gy faraz daily koi new idea le ajata hy.....
Sien - koi aitraz naien agar idea Urdu main laya gaya hey - vaise saraiki main kahi gayi baat sun kay haan thada thi vendey - bhavain kujh log saku paindo samajhdan ! Those not agreeing with my view are free to post their comments in any language they think is better than saraiki !

faraz_ameem
08-31-2011, 08:55 AM
sain haan thada shukr hay tuakon saraiki da shouk reh gye hali tak...i

bdgogia
08-31-2011, 09:11 AM
sain haan thada shukr hay tuakon saraiki da shouk reh gye hali tak...i
Sien - purani bollywood filmaan dey geet sunso tain baon kujh samajh aasi jo dassna/samjhavna assan naien honda - waqt nain kiya kya haseen sitam, tum rahey na tum hum rahey na hum !

faraz_ameem
08-31-2011, 06:50 PM
bs sien jery songs tusan dasendy hoo, o te sundy hain

bdgogia
09-01-2011, 08:24 AM
bs sien jery songs tusan dasendy hoo, o te sundy hain
Sien - kujh saraiki folk songs vi sunya karo - there are a host of extremely good singers who have sung very good saraiki numbers - like Gulbahar Bano, Tahira Syed, Sanam Marvi on youtube. Have you heard Ustad Bade Fateh Ali Khan - you feel you are listening to Tansen !

faraz_ameem
09-02-2011, 01:07 PM
hahaha, sien ae te bahun sunyen

bdgogia
09-04-2011, 06:54 AM
hahaha, sien ae te bahun sunyen
Sien - vla aye dasso kya kya naien sunya ?

bdgogia
09-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Sien - vla aye dasso kya kya naien sunya ?
Sien - my question relates to saraiki songs ?

faraz_ameem
09-05-2011, 04:51 PM
takreban sb kujh sunya via hay, bs hun kujh sunan da dil nhe akhda... :-D

bdgogia
09-06-2011, 04:31 PM
takreban sb kujh sunya via hay, bs hun kujh sunan da dil nhe akhda... :-D
Sien - have you heard Suraiya also on youtube - she was a singing star and a craze in l940s and early 50s ! She was a heart-throb of my generation !

faraz_ameem
09-07-2011, 04:45 PM
ahan...ekun te koini sunya!

bdgogia
09-10-2011, 06:10 AM
ahan...ekun te koini sunya!
Sien - aye tain sadey times the heroine/singer hayi - sunso tain pata lagsi !

faraz_ameem
09-10-2011, 06:47 PM
sn ghinday hain sien......bia hukm