PDA

View Full Version : Man Who killed 25 Women Arrested in Sialkot!!!

Shaboo
09-27-2010, 09:42 PM
Heard this in news today but can't find more information on net..very shocking story:sad:!!

Pakistan News: Sialkot police have arrested a serial killer who murdered 25 women.
According to police, the accused, Muhammad Yousaf, has admitted to murdering 20 women. The accused also confessed that he was a cancer patient and he needed Rs 4 lac for his operation. He also told that he stoned these women to death before making off with the valuables in their possession.
DPO Sialkot Bilal Siddique told in a press conference that the accused tortured to death 25 women during last three and a half months. He has confessed during investigation that he has murdered 20 women in which 9 of the victims have been identified. The police are now investigating about remaining 16 victims.
The accused used to live in Bahrain before he shifted to Gujranwala. He told police that he rented a house in Adalat Nagar area of Sialkot. The accused would be presented in court on Thursday.

faraz_ameem
09-28-2010, 06:03 AM
uffff

so bad to hear.. really sorry

Shaboo
09-28-2010, 07:56 AM
uffff

so bad to hear.. really sorry

U haven't heard it either! hm..lagta hain ke khul ke news mein nahin dikha rahe hain..

faraz_ameem
09-28-2010, 02:37 PM
yar actually I don't listen to news.

Shaboo
09-28-2010, 04:02 PM
yar actually I don't listen to news.
Arey main kounsa sunti houn:001_rolleyes:..bas khar mein zikr hua our maine sun lia! Waise star plus se time miley phir news sunna chahie..haina

faraz_ameem
09-28-2010, 06:57 PM
actually I don't even watch TV. my life/ world is quite different.

Shaboo
09-29-2010, 09:54 AM

Hmm..Hmm..Hmm...arey computer tu hain naa our net bhi..phir us pe news dekha karo...don't u watch hasb-e-haal?..bahout loag dekhte hain..very famous program

faraz_ameem
09-29-2010, 01:29 PM
yeah! I used to watch that particular program till it became a stage show.

Shaboo
09-29-2010, 03:24 PM
yeah! I used to watch that particular program till it became a stage show.

Well don't have duniya channel anymore so can't watch it on tv but than watch it sometimes on the net..

faraz_ameem
09-30-2010, 07:25 AM
that was a quite useful program untill Aftab Iqbal left the show.
ethically this show was supposed to stop when aftab left as it was his own idea.

bdgogia
12-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Saien - nobody will dispute that you are very busy and have no time - our school era English poem was - what is this life if full of care - we have no time to stand stare !
Since you have not enough time to devote to any specific point because of distractions and divided attention, your application of mind lacks depth on specific issues - perhaps that is what was the remark conveying ? So long it is factually correct it need not be contested but so long as you are concerned - I shall vehemently defend your reputation on the ground that it is normal during youth - par sadey waqt simple tain sidey hondey hun - jalebi di tarah na hun ! Please confirm that you are not hurt with this verdict ?

faraz_ameem
12-03-2010, 01:56 PM
Saien - nobody will dispute that you are very busy and have no time - our school era English poem was - what is this life if full of care - we have no time to stand stare !
Since you have not enough time to devote to any specific point because of distractions and divided attention, your application of mind lacks depth on specific issues - perhaps that is what was the remark conveying ? So long it is factually correct it need not be contested but so long as you are concerned - I shall vehemently defend your reputation on the ground that it is normal during youth - par sadey waqt simple tain sidey hondey hun - jalebi di tarah na hun ! Please confirm that you are not hurt with this verdict ?
hahahaha....y would I get hurt, bt I dnt understand which distractions u have felt or seen. and u are quite right on going to the depth of certain issues, should I bother to do every work?

bdgogia
12-03-2010, 02:14 PM
hahahaha....y would I get hurt, bt I dnt understand which distractions u have felt or seen. and u are quite right on going to the depth of certain issues, should I bother to do every work?
Saien - everybody must follow his own set of rules - As per film song by late Mohd.Rafi - main zindagi ka saath nibhata chala gaya - har fikr ko dhouain main urata chala gaya - barbadiyoun ka sog manana to door tha - barbadiyoun ka jashn manata chala gaya ! What surprised me a little bit was that despite wanting to go to Gulf for work you are yet to learn Arabic !

faraz_ameem
12-03-2010, 02:24 PM
hahaha

bdgogia
12-06-2010, 02:48 PM
Saien - 25 murders is quite a serious matter - otherwise it was possible to make a light-hearted remark about Sialkotiya !

bdgogia
12-06-2010, 02:54 PM
hahaha
Saien - tussan khildey ho tain avaaz baon door tak pahunchdi hosi ? Lekin tussan aapna mood LONELY (uttain) kyon likheyey ? Hin umr vich tain har shai rangeen hondi hey ?

bdgogia
12-06-2010, 02:58 PM
hahaha
Saien - one of my favourite Lata songs heard countless times - Aye meri zindagi aaj raat jhoom le aasman ko choom ley - kisko pata hai kal aaye ki na aaye (from Taxi Driver) - the second being - Tumna jaaney kis jahan main kho gaye - hum bhari duniya main main tanha ho gaye ? Both B&W era - pasand apni apni !

bdgogia
12-06-2010, 03:04 PM
Saien - suno sabki aur karo apney manki ! Kaprey voh pao jo auron ko achhey lagain - aur khana voh jo khud ko - par Kitchen incharge ney tain tuaadey utteyn tabbasara kitey - pehle puchhoo ki tuaadi keri gaal oukon naguaar guzri hayi ?

naine
12-06-2010, 04:52 PM
Saien - suno sabki aur karo apney manki ! Kaprey voh pao jo auron ko achhey lagain - aur khana voh jo khud ko - par Kitchen incharge ney tain tuaadey utteyn tabbasara kitey - pehle puchhoo ki tuaadi keri gaal oukon naguaar guzri hayi ?

aray ye pohen ke konsi baat guaar guzri haye

bdgogia
12-07-2010, 05:35 AM
aray ye pohen ke konsi baat guaar guzri haye
Aye message tain sakun vi samajh nai piya - thori tafsil karo ?

faraz_ameem
12-07-2010, 01:51 PM
choro sain a te ewin akhdi rehndi hy....

bdgogia
12-08-2010, 03:54 AM
choro sain a te ewin akhdi rehndi hy....
Saien - jo hukm tuaada - sir mathey tain !

faraz_ameem
12-08-2010, 04:21 AM
hahahhaha

bdgogia
12-08-2010, 04:24 AM
hahahhaha
Saien - aye tuaadey khillan da style daadha nirala hey !