PDA

View Full Version : Business Let us earn together and grow together!

faraz_ameem
07-27-2010, 05:52 AM
GMI Introduction

Gold Mine International is "A key to financial freedom" who offers Business opportunities in an untraditional way.
"We do great because of our customers"…GMI
"We do great because of the flexibilities in GMI systems" ...CUSTOMERS

Would You Like To……
Spend Your Time Doing What You Really Want To Do
In LIFE ?
Work At Home
And
Make Money Online
With
Your Own Home Based Business
Now you can achieve Financial Independence and build a realistic residual income,
Regardless of your Age, Education, Professional background or
Your Current Financial Status
Do you want to take advantage of it ?

Do you have the power? Are you ready to work hard? Do you want to work from Home? Do you want to be your own Boss? Do you want to earn Residual Income, Eliminate debt and Financial anxiety? Do you want to live your Dream Life in Reality?
It is Possible !

Yes many people make money with GMI, and you can too !
Its all up to YOU...

A Proven, Mind-Numbing, Easy-to-Follow System That Could Easily Transform YOUR Life! Work Less, Make More Easy-to-Duplicate, Battle-Tested Techniques That Offer You The Ability to Create Unrivalled Wealth For YOU In Short Period of Time!
Mind-blowing system
Your desire!

GMI strongly believes that every person on this earth has a right to have a financial freedom. We help them making this dream come true through Our Gold Reward Program (GRP).
Your Dreams!

Dream the ideal life. What did you dream? How are you going to fulfill it? GMI helps you find the authentic life you have been waiting for your whole life. Most people have goals that they have been recycling or that mirror the goals of their parents, society or Madison Avenue. Choosing the right goals for you is an art. Value-based goals are naturally motivating, but it takes first step towards achieving them, So Take Your First Step To Be A Millionaire.
GMI helps you achieving your personal goals and dreams. Make a decision! choose a right Gold plan and achieve your dreams.
This is the uniqueness of GMI - We really help people to fulfill their dreams.

faraz_ameem
07-27-2010, 06:05 AM
Assalam o alaikum dear friends, I hope all of you are doing good by the grace of Allah. Today I have brought a business into your consideration that can benefit you in the long run. this business is rather unconventional, and can be started with the very less budget. i.e $70. Feel free to contact me anytime for the presentations and demonstrations.

contact me at faraz_ameem@dgkhan.pk for the further details.

bdgogia
07-29-2010, 07:34 AM
Salam - sain

Aapne passey de bandyan vaste koi discount vagarah hai ya nain ?

faraz_ameem
07-29-2010, 11:32 AM
hahaha....discounted price h hay janab!

Degrian
07-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Sain tussa vi investment kiti bethe oo te apne bandy kou kitna discount daisoo koi special koota hai sade wastee....

faraz_ameem
07-30-2010, 04:21 AM
sain special package hy na! hun $70 ich bia kya mildy!

Degrian
07-30-2010, 04:17 PM
oo te theek hai sain koi insurance vi hai ya koi na....

faraz_ameem
09-12-2010, 06:51 AM
Announcement
Gold Bonus Promotion

Dear Customers,

Share the festivities of Eid and the shower in the blessings of the holy month of Ramadan with GMI as we have once again bring our beloved customers a promotion that will amplify the joys of this blessed month for them.

Starting from August 28, 2010 and lasting for four weeks since the date of initiation, all the customers who sign up for 3/3 A plan will be getting USD 10 as an Eid bonus instantly in their Gold Bank, customers who sign up for 3/3 A plan and does not choose instant product redemption will be getting additional USD 10 in regards of delivery charges from which they can sign up new customers by simply adding another USD 50. This promotion will be an added bonus to the new GMI family members as it will motivate them to bring new customers to the GMI family by giving them a head start of USD 20.

GMI wants all of its valuable customers to wallow in the blessings of Ramadan by paving the path of convenience before them because we are not fueled by the monetary means; we thrive on the blessings and prayers of our invaluable customers.

Together We Grow

GMI Admin

Announcement Date: 28-Aug-2010 To 24-Sep-2010