PDA

View Full Version : A Blind Girl (Story)

dr_raja
06-23-2010, 01:07 AM
A Blind Girl (Story)

http://www.dgkhan.org/forum/asset.php?fid=52&uid=116&d=1277251508

There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, 'If I could only see the world, I will marry you.' One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend. He asked her,'Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?' The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought flooking at them the rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him.. Her boyfriend left in tears and days later rote a note to her saying: 'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine.'

This is how the human brain often works when our status changes. Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations.

Life Is a Gift Today before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.

Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat.

Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion..

Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who went too early to heaven.

Before whining about the distance you drive Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.And when you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on yourface and think: you're alive and still around.

============ ========= =====
I PRAY THIS MOVES AROUND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE...

Degrian
06-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Really nice one Dr Raja heat touching...Thanks to Allah that he has created us normal...

SilverStar
06-23-2010, 10:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkY9_9KfXAo

Ameer Malik
07-20-2010, 06:01 AM
that's nice Raja Saahib! i thought u r a consultant and a student which is very normal. but now i think u r ablessed lover. may Allah bless you with ur sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet love.

dr_raja
07-20-2010, 03:32 PM
Thanks alot.... @Ameer Malik (http://www.dgkhan.org/forum/member.php?u=140): .... I m a Businessman as well. Import and Export Business .. i am a writer also

dr_raja
07-20-2010, 03:44 PM
.....@Ameer Malik (http://www.dgkhan.org/forum/member.php?u=140): I m not actually a consultant buddy .. I helped Medical and engineering students in China and in Hong Kong .... those students who has been facing problem in their university or those who has been punished by their university. I guide them to right direction ....... every One should have a single chance " How to recover when they make a mistake"

Ameer Malik
08-02-2010, 07:41 PM
salam! @dr_Raja that is good. i am happy to hear that. may Allah bless ur noble concerns about students in need. Ameen

Ameer Malik
08-08-2010, 07:32 AM
salam! i have no reasons to postt this, but i am going to post:
"Izhaar e Ishq"
there were two lovers. the girl was young while the man was little more matured. they both were in deep love with each other. the girl left her family and she got married to that person. the man always use to say that how much u r beautiful , ur voice is very calm and soothing, ur attitude is very kind and humble, ur eyes are very quiet and sparkling. ur lips r just like honey,ur body is well defined blessed creation. u r all and all beautiful. i am blessed that i found u and reached u luckily.
it remained for long time and one day the man said to her that u never love me, somehow it seems to me.
the girl said," why u think so?"
he replied, " u never ever said to me that u also love me"
the girl said i don't know why u asked this but i have a fear. to prove that i have a story.
" once there was a very graceful prince. who was loved by all in his kingdom. but he was very much inspired from his Milky white horse. he was greatly in love with his horse. he always use to think that if someday the horse will die, what will happen to him? how he will make himself use to live without that hoorse. one day he was all alone with his horse. he whispered to his horse that, "horse is very very beautiful".
from very next day the horse forget to eat any thing and stayed silent. days passed after days. horse got sick ,weak and thin by days. many well known animal trainers and dr.s were called for cure but they found no disease. in the end the horse died."
the girl said
i always fear that if i will say u that how much i love u, i might loose u forever. so that's why i never say u that how deeeply i am in love with u and ur sincerity with me.