PDA

View Full Version : Medical colledge

waseeb
10-28-2009, 01:22 PM
Salam 2 all!
I heared that a Medical Colledge is under construction in D.G.Khan.Is it true?if so then when it will be complete do you have an idea?
Please can you tell me about Colledges and Universities in D.G.Khan:)....

faraz_ameem
10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
yes medical college is in maps and papers only.......
ur asl plz...?

waseeb
11-03-2009, 08:55 AM
I have told you my location earlier in privat msg...
My name is waqas I am 4m Khayaban-e-Sarvar....
What about you???????

faraz_ameem
11-06-2009, 12:50 PM
dear i am faraz frm balakh town presently living in abbottabad.
what do u do

waseeb
11-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Dear i am doin Electrical Diploma in Grace institute of Technology in D.G.Khan...
What abt you what do you do?
Are you for studies livin in Abbotabad or you live there?????????

Degrian
12-12-2009, 05:48 PM
LAHORE: Ghazi Khan Medical College to be established in DG Khan
The Punjab government has decided to establish a medical college in Dera Ghazi Khan with an estimated cost of Rs 72.579 million, official sources said on Thursday.

They said the Ghazi Khan Medical College would be established to facilitate students in the southern part of the province.

The sources said the Provincial Development Working Party (PDWP) took the decision in a meeting chaired by Punjab Planning and Development (P&D) Chairman Sami Saeed.

The meeting was informed that the Punjab Health Department had formulated PC-II for the construction of the college, which proposed to establish the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) and the hiring of consultants for preparing PC-I, including the identification of a proper site, soil testing and architectural drawings.

It was observed in the meeting that PC-II did not show detailed terms of reference (TORs), and the Health Department was directed to prepare TORs for clearance from the P&D Consultancy Wing.

The meeting was told that the proposed consultant’s fee of Rs 42 million was very high and needed to be reduced to Rs 1 million.

The sources, however, said that 125 acres of land had been identified within the premises of the DG Khan Divisional Headquarters Hospital for the construction of the college.

Monday, April 28, 2008
DERA GHAZI KHAN/MUZAFFARGARH: Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Dost Muhammad Khan Khosa on Sunday announced a medical college for Dera Ghazi Khan and Rs 230 million grant for the water supply scheme in the city and the surrounding areas.

Addressing a gathering at the Circuit House and then at a lunch hosted for him by the PML-N Youth Wing's divisi-onal president Rana Muham-mad Akbar, Khosa said he

would personally monitor the services of officers serving in the districts of Rajanpur, Dera Ghazi Khan, Layyah and Muzaffargarh.

He said the bogus cases registered on political grounds against the party members during the pervious era would be withdrawn and the wrongs done against them would be rectified. Earlier, thousands of people from all walks of life, including PML-N workers, office-bearers, PPP workers, traders and tribesmen from the Khosa tribe, received him at the Ghazi Ghat Bridge.

SilverStar
01-17-2010, 12:49 PM
That's a good post Degrian. It's been ages since I was back home but good to see that city is progressing well.

Keep it up bro :)

Degrian
11-09-2010, 01:37 PM
The Punjab government has decided to start the first year MBBS classes of the Dera Ghazi Khan Medical College at the Quaid-i-Azam Medical College (QAMC) in Bahawalpur from the new academic year starting from September/October.

It is learnt that the government has decided it for the time being in view of the un-availability of the medical infrastructure and the building in Dera Ghazi Khan for the classes of the proposed medical college.

The government, in accordance with its announcement, wants to go-ahead with its plan to open the medical college and start classes with immediate effect.

It is further learnt that the government has allowed some 100 seats in the DG Khan Medical College to be filled purely on merit.

For this purpose, the UHS has already announced DG Khan as a centre to hold the entrance test for intending applicants of the area for admission to the new medical college.

Meanwhile, the UHS has declared Islamia University as a centre for the entrance test to be held on July 20. About 650 candidates are expected to appear in the test.

Reported in Dawn news 11July 2010

Perdaisi
11-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Aee ta bahuuu changi gaal heee jaide naal saraiki belt taraki di taraf waisi te naal kuch sahulat vi milsi....

Perdaisi
11-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Assan wangoo na na rulseen perdaisan.......Sariyaan kou Allah khush rakhee te abad rakheee....

faraz_ameem
11-13-2010, 05:29 AM
Aaameen!

Degrian
11-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Sum Ameen...