PDA

View Full Version : Take this forum on a higher level?

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Hmm…Don’t know who knows who here and you communicate with ppl you don’t have a any clue about:ohmy: . So I thought ke why not start something more interesting..ppl can choose by them self what they want to share I am only giving a little example..pls. add more..more you add more you show you want to take this forum serious and higher level..what you think is important to know about other ppl from here. Well think Professor ji should have the honour first:001_rolleyes: to share(as he is the founder), tell a little about yourself..after that we take it randomly..
Our haan..jitna acha likho ke utna hi acha dousrein bhi likhein ke..have that in ur mind:)
Waiting ji…

Personal Information:

1. Sex
2. Name(if that’s personal than use last name instead)
3. Birthday, Age(hmm..but there is a rule don’t ask any girl about her age she will lie anyway)
4. Hometown and from which city in Pak
5. Occupation
6. Relationship
7. Email, Fb
8. Bio

Shaboo...

SilverStar
06-16-2010, 02:30 PM
Why I dont see any Thanks button? :furious:

I think there is an issue with threads created by Shaboo as those threads have no thanks or like button.

***Investigating now***

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 03:57 PM
he he he....I know why...because otherwise you would thanks me again and again phir maine socha ke kuon tum logo ko takleef doun...dil torna kafi hain ji...

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Professor!!!!! Thats very unfair..eik tu mujhe koi award nahin dey raha our upper se mere buttons khaib hain!!!..Yaar is that the way you treat a lady here???..Hmm..very bad naa...maine decide kar lia ke jab tak mere buttons sehi nahin hounge yah koi mujh se sorry nahin keh ka us se pehle main kisi se nahin baat karoun ki...haan Degrian ji..ab khush ho jao...lekin I know ke Raja ji will miss me..lol

SilverStar
06-16-2010, 07:14 PM
It's working now :)

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 07:32 PM
Good..warna main tu naraz ho rahi thi...

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 11:09 PM
Professor ji...pls start naa..we all are waiting ji...it has to be good warna me gonna delete it..hehe...

SilverStar
06-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Personal Information:

1. Yes would be nice
2. Omar (Nick - Tees Maar Khan)
3. 20
4. DGkhan of course
5. Mechanic
6. In love
7. Not a very good idea to disclose on public post, may be a private forum would be better.
8. Yeh kia hai?

Shaboo
06-17-2010, 01:13 PM
This post requires you press "Thank for this post" before you can see the contents of the post.Hmm..it isn't good to force ppl to do something they really dont want to:sneaky2:..Chalo..koi baat nahin..tumne hi tu dena hain award mujhe:001_rolleyes:...

Professor
Personal Information:

1. Yes would be nice
2. Omar (Nick - Tees Maar Khan)
3. 20
4. DGkhan of course
5. Mechanic
6. In love
7. Not a very good idea to disclose on public post, may be a private forum would be better.
8. Yeh kia hai?Yaar you making me more confuse now...Yeh tu batao ke kis ke saat (sex)..female yah male ke saath:lol:

Hmm...now my turn Will do it better than you Omar ji!!!

1. Female
2. Khadija
3. Secret;)
4. Dera Ghazi
5. Trying to make new friends
6. Have one Aashiq but many dost:blushing:
7. Well yah thats kind of private but if someone want to know then just ask:)
8. I don't know exatly why I wrote this!!! hmm