PDA

View Full Version : Why only MEN here???

Shaboo
06-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Have been wondering something abouth why there isn’t any girl here in this forum(If there is any girl member pls. raise ur hand so I can see it:sneaky2:)!!! Does that mean there don’t exits any girls in dera ghazi:huh: Or you guys have scared all the girls away:sneaky2: That’s bad naa..you could instead call this forum for “Dera Ghazi Men’s forum:001_rolleyes:” But then again don’t think it will attract men also..hmm..what should we do to how to inform girls also???..
Yaar Professor ji..use you charm now when the forum really needs it<33<33..hehe…Well if anyone who have some good ideas then just post it here or to professor ji..because I blame him for scaring every girl away…

Haan eik our baat yaad ai..Degrian ji maybe becaue of all ur difficult question games could also be another reason for scaring the girls..hmm..

Shaboo

dr_raja
06-15-2010, 12:50 AM
you will have to make it more interesting ..... aur D.G.Khan mein larkion ko computer he use nae kerney dia jata .... whatever who was the founder of this forum ... its a great idea and i hope one day Shaboo's dream will come true aur es forum mein larkian zaida hon ge aur larkey kaam

naine
06-15-2010, 06:17 AM
who da hell says dat girls of dgk don't know to operate computer...?
@raja: mind ur language...

n who says there aren't girls in this forum

dr_raja
06-15-2010, 08:44 AM
u r being so aggressive without any reason... who said this "dat girls of dgk don't know HOw to operate computer...? " ... Read carefully and than ask some one to mind thier language Plz.

If some one said this than its not a way to answer. what i said is written above .. read again and than u tell me who should mind language ... Thanks for reply..

dr_raja
06-15-2010, 08:55 AM
“Please God, make my words today sweet and tender, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.” .

Degrian
06-15-2010, 10:25 AM
Shaboo ji kiu mere peeche aap hath dhoo kar pari hain maine aap ka kia bigara hai?That`s not true as you have posted above that maybe becaue of all my difficult question games could also be another reason for scaring the girls.First of all there are many topics and if they don`t like that they can create their own.As a girl its your responsiblity to invite girls here.You should not blame me or Professor for that....
Shaboo ji now its your turn lets see how can you manage it...
hahaha

SilverStar
06-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Well it used to be in old days when computers were not allowed but now I think almost everyone has got a computer. Now that's a different issue if they are allowed or if they get any time at all.

Shaboo ko tu bus khawab he dekhna atey hain :d

faraz_ameem
06-15-2010, 11:04 AM
hahaha good conversation, guys keep it up!

@ raja & naine: guys keep it up

Shaboo
06-15-2010, 10:22 PM
you will have to make it more interesting ..... aur D.G.Khan mein larkion ko computer he use nae kerney dia jata .... whatever who was the founder of this forum ... its a great idea and i hope one day Shaboo's dream will come true aur es forum mein larkian zaida hon ge aur larkey kaam

Yaar me the super moderator here and just having an eye on you :wink1:…Just like a mum look after her kids..aisa hi samjho..You can even call me “bari mum” no problem ji…by the way..how can I make this forum more interesting? Well I am good in singing but can’t sing here..good at dancing..but can’t dance here..have a good look(my Aashiq told me that..hihi) but then you all will chase me naa…phir karoun tu kya karoun??

Ok maan lia ke girls in dera ghazia isn’t allowed to use computers BUT what about men from there..they have a comp, accces to the net and what about their sisters, daughters, cousins?? If they also come and visit this site maybe they would like it too! Someone has to tell them about this site. It could grow very fast..fun in one site and serious another site…just has to remember the keywords which is trust, and respect here then I think it would success ..just my opinion…
Talking about my dream..well want both men and girls not only girls…phir maza kya!...Well phir bhi Ameen for your dua

Shaboo
06-15-2010, 10:24 PM
who da hell says dat girls of dgk don't know to operate computer...?
@raja: mind ur language...

n who says there aren't girls in this forum

Shukar hain ke our bhi ladkia hain:0)...Naine ji agar koi tumhe dang karein yah kuch our bhi abni bari sis ko bula lena..me always there for you ok....

Shaboo
06-15-2010, 10:46 PM
Shaboo ji kiu mere peeche aap hath dhoo kar pari hain maine aap ka kia bigara hai?That`s not true as you have posted above that maybe becaue of all my difficult question games could also be another reason for scaring the girls.First of all there are many topics and if they don`t like that they can create their own.As a girl its your responsiblity to invite girls here.You should not blame me or Professor for that....
Shaboo ji now its your turn lets see how can you manage it...
hahaha

Ha ha ha-->NOT!!!..me not laughing ji..waise bata nahin kuon tumharey awards dekh ke muhje kuon “jalan” arahi hain…I also want to win any award..bas yeh hi mera eik khuaib hain..ab is ko sirf Professor ji pura kar sakte hain..hmmm

Degrian
06-16-2010, 06:05 PM
ohhhh to sidhi baat kahin na ke mere awards ki wajah se jealous feel kar rahi hain agr aapko awards hi chahiyee to ek mauka hai aap ke paas 28 June se mere paper start ho rahe hain to kam online hoon ga aur 15 July ko Saudia ja raha hoon Saudia mein net kam hi use hota hai to mauke se faida uthate hue meri responsibility aap ki aur awards bhi aapke...
****Yeh Award Aap ka hua****

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 06:37 PM
ohhhh to sidhi baat kahin na ke mere awards ki wajah se jealous feel kar rahi hain agr aapko awards hi chahiyee to ek mauka hai aap ke paas 28 June se mere paper start ho rahe hain to kam online hoon ga aur 15 July ko Saudia ja raha hoon Saudia mein net kam hi use hota hai to mauke se faida uthate hue meri responsibility aap ki aur awards bhi aapke...
****Yeh Award Aap ka hua****

Thanks Degrian ji..Professor ji now me getting closer to become number 1:)..pls. move me up now..kitna bara dil hain..wah..me getting your awards??...Reallly hmm..Wáise itni bhi khush nahin houn...kuonke sirf eik hi award tumharey paas hain:crying:..hmm...Mera khuab tu sarein awards jeetney ka hain...hmm..Waise Degrian jee aap ne tu mere dil ki baat sunli:001_rolleyes:..shukhar hain aap thoda sa door ho ke yaha se...phir tu maza hi maza:lol:..

Shaboo

Degrian
06-16-2010, 08:04 PM
Itni bhi khush na ho abhi mere kuch din baki hain.Chaloo koi to award hai aap k paas to wo bhi nahn.Waise Professor ji ko aap ko Idot of month ya funky of the month ya phir fool of the month ka award daina chahiyeee...LOL
Hahaha...hahaha.....:P

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 10:04 PM
Itni bhi khush na ho abhi mere kuch din baki hain.Chaloo koi to award hai aap k paas to wo bhi nahn.Waise Professor ji ko aap ko Idot of month ya funky of the month ya phir fool of the month ka award daina chahiyeee...
Hahaha...hahaha.....
Allah na karein:ohmy:…Ab main itni bhi zalim nahin ke tumhe course karoun:sneaky2:…yar professor ji ney who award eik khaas bandey ke lie rakha hain pehle se..his name starts with D:001_tongue: Ab who koun hain wo tumhi jano..Waise award tu award hota hain na..koun poochta hain ke kis wajah se mili..bas mil jaey is lie who tum ley lo..meri taraf sey…ab main apna dil bara kar rahi houn our dosti ka haath age:001_rolleyes:..yeh wale awards tumharey sirf our sirf tumharey free mein…koi sawaal karni ki zarourat hi nahina…surprised naa hehe…