PDA

View Full Version : dr_raja is our latest member!

Barbie
06-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Welcome dr_raja, Glad you have joined!

Now that's awesome. Keep visiting us regularly.

dr_raja
06-14-2010, 07:26 PM
Sure i will .... Thanks alot

SilverStar
06-14-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi dr_raja, where are you from? You studying medical?

dr_raja
06-14-2010, 07:44 PM
I am basically from D.G.khan......... Now i am in Hong Kong studying MBBS final year (I am on my clinical Rotations- Internship). what about u Sir

SilverStar
06-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Very nice one :) Is it in English or Cantonese? How easy is it to live and learn Cantonese in HK?

I work full time and I live in London, UK.

dr_raja
06-14-2010, 08:02 PM
its in English ..... its not so easy to learn Cantonese.... it depends on you.....

dr_raja
06-14-2010, 08:04 PM
what is urs profession??

waseeb
06-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Welcome dr Raja to our community....

dr_raja
06-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Thanks alot waseeb bhai

Shaboo
06-14-2010, 10:16 PM
Welcome ji...well there is a new rule here which say" after u become a member you have to add a GIRL member too...so better hurry up:lol:....And And very imprtant is that you can also win awards here so if I were you I would start adding ppl(specially girls) from fb, msn, yahoo or somewhere else..u name it..good luck

dr_raja
06-14-2010, 11:30 PM
where i have to add a girl member?? i didnt understand. if u r saying that i have to add any girl member of this forum that might be i will .. and if you r saying that i have to invite my females friends for this forum , than sorry to say i have alot of females friends in FB and Yahoo but no one is from DGKHAN. so i dont think that any one will be interested in joining this forum... hahahaha

dr_raja
06-15-2010, 08:01 AM

Degrian
06-15-2010, 08:28 AM
Welcome Dear Friend Dr.Raja
Glade to see you here.Where are you doing your interen in Hong Kong or any where else?Did you went back to D.G.Khan or still in Hong Kong.

dr_raja
06-15-2010, 08:31 AM
I am still in here , i will go back in this December .. where r u now and in which year r u studying ?

Degrian
06-15-2010, 08:35 AM
I am now in China and will be back to Jeddah this july Insha Allah.I am studying 2nd year 4th semester....

dr_raja
06-15-2010, 08:40 AM
have save and happy journey in July .. i got urs massage... kia hall hain.. i remember u

Degrian
06-15-2010, 08:42 AM
Thanks a lot I am studying in Zhengzhou Medical University in Henan Province....What about you?

dr_raja
06-15-2010, 08:46 AM
waqas yaar i remember you ... kia ho raha hay aur apke examz kab ho rahe hain ??? perhae to khatam ho chuki hay . mein to yaar IELETS ke tayari ker raha hon aur PMDC aur AMC ke lia tayari ker raha hon.. yahan Accademy of Medical Sciences mein Classes ley raha hon... December mein Pakistan wapis jana hay ... uske bad sochon ga kia kerna hay ....

Degrian
06-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Yaar exams 28june se start hain 9 july ko last paper hai.Classes khatam ho chukki hain.Duaa hai aap ke liye k Allah aapko Kamyab kare.Insha Allah aap se contact rahe ga....

dr_raja
06-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Thanks Sure InshaAllah will be in contact ... apna khayal rakhna aur very best of Luck for ur examz...... Allah hafiz.. Leaving now

SilverStar
06-15-2010, 12:29 PM
where i have to add a girl member?? i didnt understand. if u r saying that i have to add any girl member of this forum that might be i will .. and if you r saying that i have to invite my females friends for this forum , than sorry to say i have alot of females friends in FB and Yahoo but no one is from DGKHAN. so i dont think that any one will be interested in joining this forum... hahahaha

You can invite your friends, male or females, it shouldn't matter if they are from dgkhan or any other city. They can still be part of the community.

Shaboo is not from DGKhan and has never been there but she is more than happy to be part of the community.

Shaboo
06-15-2010, 09:29 PM

Kya Raji ji…Tumhe hassi arahi hain our mujhe rona….sirf name ke hi Raja ho??? Abne Ranio ko invite kuon nahin kar sakte???.. Do it for me be..feel very lonely here…Waise eik secret batao…Me either from dera ghazi!! But still here and why because I heard from someone that dera ghazi ppl are very nice so I wanted to experience it myself and very important is that I want to win an award!
You see I think so far that I am the only girl here(haven’t seen any girl name yet) and why would I force you to add me!!! Hmm..Yaar there are so many sharks here why choose a fish..lol…

dr_raja
06-16-2010, 08:35 PM
i joined this community as it belong to my beloved city D.G.Khan , not catch any girl over there... heheheh .. Sure Dear i will invite my female frnds to join this community and i hope u will find DGKhan ppl nice and great...

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Good for you it wasn’t because of catching any girl because can guarantee on behalf of seeing how many girls there is here you wouldn’t had got any luck;)…Well Yah I know ppl from dera ghazi are nice and that’s why the main reason me for being here well except one person whom sometimes calls me guria and another time for untini!!..Everytimes I think about it it makes me cry..now I just want to cry for myself…

dr_raja
06-16-2010, 09:18 PM
hehehe .. i dont want to be lucky over here .. becoz i am one of luckiest person in real life .. the person i love i got and one more thing i wanted to tell you wether ur elder than me or younger than me ..dont mind.. whenever ur on net and especially on any public network .. dont mind what ppl say .... just take it normal .. becoz any one can say anything to any one ... cant stop any one ... so dont cry .. just can avoid him or ignore him .. ye soch ker ker ke koi baat nae usko ko bhi kabhi akal a jaye ge ...

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 09:23 PM
Haan..Ameen for that ke usko bhi kabhi akal a jaye gi..hehe...thanks for telling all this...now me not crying anymore:0)..see me smiling:)

dr_raja
06-16-2010, 09:26 PM
that's good...i am happy to see u smiliing... what u r by profession??

waseeb
06-17-2010, 08:48 AM
Kia shaboo ji Dr Raja ko aate hi tang karna start kar dia kuch deer to sans leene dia hoota...

Shaboo
06-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Kia shaboo ji Dr Raja ko aate hi tang karna start kar dia kuch deer to sans leene dia hoota...

Waseeb ji..yeh tu mera style hain dost bananey ka:001_rolleyes:...ab meri khalti hain kya ke degrian ji ab itne badmezaash hain:lol:.....Waise rajai ji ko maine 1-2sec. saans lene ko ijazat di thi ab is se our kya karoun???..Why are you all guys after me now:ohmy:..Maine kya kia...bas eik khalti ki ke yaha tum logo ko joint kia:crying:..now me really crying ji:crying::crying::crying:...

Degrian
06-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Ohhh stop crying...Mujh mein aapko kia khami nazar aai ya meinne aapke sath kia misbehave kia jo aap mere peeche pari hain Shaboo ji...To roka kis ne hai aapko apni friends ko invite karen but plz apni jaise ko mat becoz aap akeli ne sab ki naak mein dam kar k rakha hua hai.....
Hehe

Shaboo
06-17-2010, 10:37 PM
Stop crying!!!! Eik tu tum mujhe ro ra rahe ho our upper se keh rahe ho ke mat roun???..Hmm..tum itne zalim waise kuon ho?..koi dost nahin hain kya?..chalo aaj sey min tumse dosti karti houn lekin pehle number 10 question ka jawaab do ji...lol