PDA

View Full Version : Ahadees-e-Nabawi(S.A.W)

waseeb
10-23-2009, 07:45 AM
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet(S.A.W) said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith."

waseeb
10-28-2009, 05:25 AM
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet(S.A.W) said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Degrian
10-28-2009, 01:14 PM
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar:

Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) said, "Anyone of you attending the Friday (prayers) should take a bath."

Degrian
11-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Abu Huraira told that when Allah's messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked to invoke curse on the polytheists he replied, "I was not sent as one given to cursing; I was sent only as a mercy."
(Muslim).

Degrian
04-21-2010, 11:27 AM
احادیث کےمطابق دعاؤں کی قبولیت کےاوقات

1: فرض نمازکےبعد

2: اذان اوراقامت کےدرمیان

3: تحجد کے وقت

4: بارش برستےوقت

5: سفرمیں

آپ صلی الللہ علیہ وسلم نے ایک جگہ فرمایا

سرسبزوشاداب رہے وه شخص جو میری حدیث کو سن کر دوسروں تک پہنچاۓ

SilverStar
04-23-2010, 10:00 PM
احادیث کےمطابق دعاؤں کی قبولیت کےاوقات

1: فرض نمازکےبعد

2: اذان اوراقامت کےدرمیان

3: تحجد کے وقت

4: بارش برستےوقت

5: سفرمیں

آپ صلی الللہ علیہ وسلم نے ایک جگہ فرمایا

سرسبزوشاداب رہے وه شخص جو میری حدیث کو سن کر دوسروں تک پہنچاۓ

Very nice....now know the timming so try again :) Thanks for sharing.

Shaboo
06-13-2010, 10:11 PM
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:
The Prophet(S.A.W) said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Well said..I believe that the person who have full control of his tongue is a true muslim..after you have said something it isn’t yours anymore…

A Beautiful Hadith

Rasulullah (S.A.W) said: 'When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral, there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud and the chest of the deceased.

When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer(names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the handsome man says, 'He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise '.

Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, 'I am the Qur'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.'

When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from Al-Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) silk bedding filled with musk.

Rasulullah (S.A.W) said: 'On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other Intercessor will have a greater status than the Qur'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel.'

faraz_ameem
07-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Irshadaat-E-Nabwi (PBUH)

Logon se milte waqt muskrana,

Andhe ko rasta dikhana,

Raste se Pathar hatana,

Jub Khush Karde Tujhe Teri Neki Or Buri Lage Tujhe Teri Burai To Phir (Smajh jao k) Tu Momin Hai,

Jab MAREEZ ki AYADAT ko jao to us se APNE LIYE DUA ka kaha karo Q k MAREEZ ki DUA FARISHTON ki DUA K(.....)

faraz_ameem
08-11-2010, 09:58 AM
Hadith:

Narrated Abu Salama bin 'Abdur Rahman:

that he asked 'Aisha "How was the prayer of Allah's Apostle in Ramadan?" She replied, "He did not pray more than eleven Rakat in Ramadan or in any other month. He used to pray four Rakat ---- let alone their beauty and length----and then he would pray four ----let alone th...eir beauty an...d length ----and then he would pray three Rakat (Witr)." She added, "I asked, 'O Allah's Apostle! Do you sleep before praying the Witr?' He replied, 'O 'Aisha! My eyes sleep but my heart does not sleep."

[Bukhari Volume 3, Book 32, Number 230]

Degrian
11-02-2010, 07:11 AM
The Prophet (pbuh) said “Smiling in the face of your brother is charity … and pouring out from your bucket into your brother’s bucket is charity...

Degrian
11-15-2010, 02:06 PM
Narrated Anas bin Malik (radi'Allahu anhu): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "None of you should wish for death because of a calamity befalling him; but if he has to wish for death, he should say: 'O Allah! Keep me alive as long as life is better for me, and let me die if death is better for me'." [Bukhari Book 70, Hadith 575]