PDA

View Full Version : Health Hazards of Mobile Phones!

faraz_ameem
06-07-2010, 07:40 AM
Excessive use of cell phones can damage brain tissues and can cause serious problems like cancer. Cell phones have also increased the number of accidents on roads. We all know the harmful affects of mobile phone but still we all keep one in our pocket because it has become a basic necessity for us all. Is it possible for us to stop the use of mobile phones?

SilverStar
06-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Mobile phone? That time is gone my friend, now everyone has more than one in their pockets. On top of that, with all that iPhone and iPad hype......people are gonna be like walking gadgets. It's really hard to live without emails on your mobile and now social networking taking us over....everyone is on facebook, forums etc.

To be honest, I've more than 3 and now considering buying a new one just to try out the technology and see what's new and what's good?

Not sure about health hazards as even if it has an impact, it'll be in long terms so we'll know when we are grandpa's ;)

faraz_ameem
06-07-2010, 04:27 PM
hahahaha....yup u r rite its quite impossible to get rid of it now...actually its my research topic, so I wana take opinion of people on this.

faizanijaz
06-08-2010, 02:14 AM
bhai mobile phones ka use ab roka nahi ja sakta.............q k jazz k night packages or ufone k free sms ne iski zaroorat or barha di hai............... :lol:

faraz_ameem
06-08-2010, 04:53 AM
ya thats right. bt m working on other side, the health hazards associated with it use

naine
06-09-2010, 06:26 AM
so which hazards u have discovered??????

Degrian
06-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Please Be Careful
ALWAYS REMEMBER

***When you try to call someone through mobile
phone, don't put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers.
Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is:
2watts = 33dbi Please be careful

***Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right One it will affect brain directly.
This is a true fact from Apollo medical Team

faraz_ameem
06-10-2010, 04:55 PM
good work degrian....

Degrian
06-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks a lot dear Faraz....

faraz_ameem
06-12-2010, 04:30 AM
Mobile phones transmit and receive radio frequency radiation at frequency in the microwave range 900 to 1800 MHz nearly more than 500M people world-wide use mobile phones.
There are 2 direct ways by which health could be affected as the result of exposure to radio frequency (RF) radiation.

These are thermal/heating effect caused by holding mobile phones close to the body and also as a result of possible non thermal effects.
Mobile phones may cause adverse health problems such as headache, fatigue, sleep disturbance and impairment of short term memory and more seriously significant increase in the frequency of seizures/ rarely in the epileptic/nervous children, brain tumors and high blood pressure among user of mobile phones.

faraz_ameem
06-12-2010, 04:30 AM
In addition mobile phones can cause discomfort lack of concentration, dizziness, warm on ear and burning skin

faraz_ameem
06-17-2010, 11:25 PM
guys i need ur comments on this topic