PDA

View Full Version : South Punjab/ Saraikistan

faraz_ameem
06-06-2010, 10:52 AM
Do we need South Punjab as Individual province?

faizanijaz
06-06-2010, 03:43 PM
ya ofcourse banna chahye................lekin lisaani tasub pe nahi administrative basis pr................

SilverStar
06-06-2010, 04:43 PM
I keep hearing people say they want seperate province. Lekin es ke kia benefits hain seraiki sobey ke?

Sorry I don't live in the country so my knowledge is not that great :mellow:

faraz_ameem
06-06-2010, 06:30 PM
there are countless benefits of individual saraiki province...

Degrian
06-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Ya sure I am also in favour to make separate province.....

faraz_ameem
06-07-2010, 05:33 PM
good to knw u re in favor...

faizanijaz
06-08-2010, 03:10 AM
bhai favr to hr koi karta hai...............lekin asal bat to ye hai k iski bunyad nafrat pr na ho...........ye antipunjabi soch achi bat nahi hai q k hamaray mostly masael k zima daar hum khud hi hain or hum apnay apko blame karne ki bajae punjabi establishment pr daal detay hain.........

faraz_ameem
06-08-2010, 06:02 AM
u r absolutely correct in ur thinking...we should come out of this blame game and work on this project purely on administrative basis!

so wat do u think which areas are needed to be the part of saraikistan?

faizanijaz
06-08-2010, 11:35 AM
bhai bahwal pur wale apna alag province chahte hain to phir saraikistan mein yahi hoga multan , muzaffar garh , dera ghazi khan , rahim yar khan , rajan pur , layyah , shayad mianwaali.........

faraz_ameem
06-09-2010, 05:04 AM
South Punjab covers the area of 115720 kmē which is 56.35% of the total area of Punjab. Which consists of the following districts: Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Rahim Yar Khan, Multan, Khanewal, Lodhran, Dera Ghazi khan, Muzzafargarh, Layyah, Rajanpur, Mianwali, Bhakkar and Khushab

faraz_ameem
06-09-2010, 05:06 AM
brothers i will give u some astonishing statistical data regarding Punjab and south Punjab

naine
06-09-2010, 07:32 AM
DI Khan ko q nh include kia

SilverStar
06-09-2010, 09:30 AM
DIKhan....well never been there myself but wohan ke log tu pashto nahi boltey? Why would they want to be in seraiki province?

faraz_ameem
06-09-2010, 08:36 PM
she z rite........its saraiki area, n importantly they hv supported the saraikistan movement and asked to be part of saraikistan

SilverStar
06-09-2010, 10:41 PM
What else could come under? Is fort manro part of seraiki belt as well or does it belong to balouchistan?

faraz_ameem
06-10-2010, 06:07 PM
fort munro is part of dgkhan city. and definitely its part of SARAIKISTAN

Degrian
06-10-2010, 08:17 PM
Every Wasaibian is in favour of Saraikistan...

faizanijaz
06-11-2010, 05:38 AM
ji hr koi saraikistan k haq mei hai............lekin is tehreek mein wo josh nahi hai jo hazara waloon ne dikhaya hai.........

faraz_ameem
06-12-2010, 05:44 AM
yes u r quite right...difference btw them n us is that they r educated and well aware of their rights. on the other hand we lack everything including literacy......
we will have to work on public awareness and education

faraz_ameem
06-17-2010, 01:44 PM
Universities/ Education Sector
Punjab holds the 21 Government universities out of which only 2 universities are located in the south Punjab. And all the 18 private universities are situated in upper Punjab. It means the 37 universities in upper Punjab and only 2 in south Punjab.

Universities in South Punjab 2 5%
Universities in Upper Punjab 37 95%
Universities in Punjab 39 100%

SilverStar
06-17-2010, 01:51 PM
Universities/ Education Sector
Punjab holds the 21 Government universities out of which only 2 universities are located in the south Punjab. And all the 18 private universities are situated in upper Punjab. It means the 37 universities in upper Punjab and only 2 in south Punjab.

Universities in South Punjab 2 5%
Universities in Upper Punjab 37 95%
Universities in Punjab 39 100%

But what is Southern Punjab, Upper Punjab and Punjab itself and it would be nice if we can compile a list in a new thread in terms of universities. It would be quite helpful for other :)

dr_raja
06-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Do we need South Punjab as Individual province?

Never Yaar .... what are you talking about ... Punjab wale punjab ko torna chahtey hain aur Balouchistan wale apne province ke tokrey kerna chah rahey hain aur NWFP wale kah rahin hai ke Pakhtunistan bana lain ... waisey bhi pakistan ke halat kharab hai aisa kerney se aur dob jaye ga pakistan .. Atleast perh-e-lekhey pakistanio ko aisi batain nae kerni chahain .... aur Punjab to tab tak hai jab tak 5 river eik he province mein ain ...

dr_raja
06-17-2010, 03:31 PM
there are countless benefits of individual saraiki province...

apko koi faida nae mele ga ... only pol. leaders will earn more and more and they will fill thier houses with money and one day we all will finish out identity .. from where we blong and what we was ??? jab punjabi pakistani saraiki pakistani se nafrat karta rahe ga aur Sindhi Punjabies se aur Pathan punjabi se aur baloch sindhi se to kia baney ga Pakistan ka....

dr_raja
06-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Young Generation should think about revolutions not to think about all these waste.... kuch ersa phele balochistan wale kah rahey thy they were never and they are not a part of Pakistan and they dont want to be with Pakistan and want a separate country... if i would have in Pakistan and some kind of pol. leader than i would have ordered to shoot all these ppl woh talk against Pakistan .... World laugh at us ... we r fighting among ourselves on name of religion and places and races ... and still we are called 3rd world nation ... its really painfull for me...

SilverStar
06-17-2010, 09:21 PM
Young Generation should think about revolutions not to think about all these waste.... kuch ersa phele balochistan wale kah rahey thy they were never and they are not a part of Pakistan and they dont want to be with Pakistan and want a separate country... if i would have in Pakistan and some kind of pol. leader than i would have ordered to shoot all these ppl woh talk against Pakistan .... World laugh at us ... we r fighting among ourselves on name of religion and places and races ... and still we are called 3rd world nation ... its really painfull for me...

There is a reason behind all this. No one is an idiot as chances of surviving individually are very less. Trouble is you look back at history, that's been happening in the past. Bangladesh and then later on Karachi said they want to be separate from Pakistan. Why everyone is saying this is purely because the leaders who are running or have command of the country is busy doing of their own benefits. You can't blame the public for crying and demanding separate because they think it will make their place better to live (Oh well the dream).

naine
06-18-2010, 12:19 AM
@ raja: u r mislead dear. when people wont get education facilities, health facilities.......

ok for a moment put these things aside, they even lack basic civic facilities, u cant even find pure drinking water in the whole region...punjab is not lahore only! understand

faraz_ameem
06-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Hospitals
There is not a single hospital in the whole area of southern Punjab which deals with all the emergencies except Nishter hospital Multan and Bahawal Victoria hospital Bahawalpur. Only 9 out of the 114 Government owned hospitals are working in the area of southern Punjab.

Public hospitals in south Punjab 9 7.89%
Public hospitals in Upper Punjab 105 92.11%
Total public hospitals in Punjab 114 100%

faraz_ameem
06-18-2010, 12:29 AM
Dera ghazi khan is a division with the population of above 10 million. But there is not a single medical college and an independent university in whole region. You find only three medical colleges in whole region of southern Punjab.

faraz_ameem
06-18-2010, 12:34 AM
dr_raja I have simple philosophy, n the excuses u have provided have weight. but the critics do not show the actual picture. so m trying to show the other side of picture. n I hope u will soon realize the issue

faraz_ameem
06-18-2010, 12:35 AM
@ raja: u r mislead dear. when people wont get education facilities, health facilities.......

ok for a moment put these things aside, they even lack basic civic facilities, u cant even find pure drinking water in the whole region...punjab is not lahore only! understand
wah naine! nice dialogue...keep it up dear

faizanijaz
06-18-2010, 01:35 AM
@dr raja

dear lisaani tassub pe koi hum mein se alag province nahi chahta..........agar administrative basis pe ban jae to kya bura hai........abhi faraz ne jis tarah kuch facts batae hain in se ihsaas e mehroomi nahi peda hota k punjab k aik hissa mein to apko ghar pr hi hr facility available hai or dosray hissa mein apko peenay ka paani nahi milta..............

faraz_ameem
06-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Hospitals
There is not a single hospital in the whole area of southern Punjab which deals with all the emergencies except Nishter hospital Multan and Bahawal Victoria hospital Bahawalpur. Only 9 out of the 114 Government owned hospitals are working in the area of southern Punjab.

Public hospitals in south Punjab 9 7.89%
Public hospitals in Upper Punjab 105 92.11%
Total public hospitals in Punjab 114 100%

Dera ghazi khan is a division with the population of above 10 million. But there is not a single medical college and an independent university in whole region. You find only three medical colleges in whole region of southern Punjab.

faraz_ameem
06-22-2010, 05:29 AM
When we hear all this discussion; a Hadith comes into our mind which gives this message: “ Don’t let the population of you cities exceed from a certain limit, when it increases from a certain limit then build new cities near the old ones in order to avoid the social problems.”
Now see the population of Punjab after keeping this Hadith in mind. Presently, the total population of Punjab has exceeded from 9 crore and its still working as a single unit. And the population of other three provinces is equivalent to this one province.
@fahad_dervi (http://www.dgkhan.org/forum/member.php?u=102):

faraz_ameem
08-19-2011, 04:03 PM
happy to tell you that Saraiki Province may be announced in this year. the movement has got tremendous hype.

faraz_ameem
10-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Professor: g apni rai daen! :-)