PDA

View Full Version : Question/Answers for General Knowledge

Degrian
06-05-2010, 01:26 PM
Check your mentality here>>>
Questions:
1.What programming language is GOOGLE developed in?
2.What is the expansion of YAHOO?
3.What is the expansion of ADIDAS?
4.Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network?
5.What is expansion of “ICICI”?
6.What does “baker’s dozen” signify?
7.The 1984-85 season. 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot – India 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why?
8.From what four word expression does the word ‘goodbye’ derive?
9.How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
10.Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th?
11.Why was James Bond Associated with the Number 007?
12.Who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match?
13.Which cricketer played for South Africa before it was banned from international cricket and later represented Zimbabwe?
14.The faces of which four Presidents are carved at Mt.Rushmore?
15.Which is the only country that is surrounded from all sides by only one country (other than Vatican)?
16.Which is the only sport which is not allowed to play left handed?

Shaboo
06-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Degrian ji do you know the answer of all these questions???..You have to prove it first that you do otherwise it would be cheating naa..so before I start to answereing me waiting for you answers;)

Check your mentality here>>>
Questions:
1.What programming language is GOOGLE developed in?
2.What is the expansion of YAHOO?
3.What is the expansion of ADIDAS?
4.Expansion of Star as in Star TV Network?
5.What is expansion of “ICICI”?
6.What does “baker’s dozen” signify?
7.The 1984-85 season. 2nd ODI between India and Pakistan at Sialkot – India 210/3 with Vengsarkar 94*. Match abandoned. Why?
8.From what four word expression does the word ‘goodbye’ derive?
9.How was Agnes Gonxha Bojaxhiu better known?
10.Name the only other country to have got independence on Aug 15th?
11.Why was James Bond Associated with the Number 007?
12.Who faced the first ball in the first ever One day match?
13.Which cricketer played for South Africa before it was banned from international cricket and later represented Zimbabwe?
14.The faces of which four Presidents are carved at Mt.Rushmore?
15.Which is the only country that is surrounded from all sides by only one country (other than Vatican)?
16.Which is the only sport which is not allowed to play left handed?

Shaboo

Degrian
06-12-2010, 01:37 PM
No no its not cheating i know the answers but want to check weather do you know answers.post the answers if they will be wrong i will correct them.So guess answers for these questions....
Best of luck dear friends....

Shaboo
06-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Hmm..how can I be sure:sneaky2:..Koi tu answer do ji..lets say answer half of them...

No no its not cheating i know the answers but want to check weather do you know answers.post the answers if they will be wrong i will correct them.So guess answers for these questions....
Best of luck dear friends....

Degrian
06-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Oho ridiculous so you want to know that do i know answers or not.
Here are 1/4 answers for you remaining try to find!!!!!!!!

Answer No 1:
Google is written in Asynchronous Java-Script and XML, or acronym Ajax.

Answer No 2:
Yet Another Hierarchy of Office Oracle

Answer No 13:
John Traicos

Answer No 16:
Polo

Shaboo
06-12-2010, 08:56 PM
Oho ridiculous so you want to know that do i know answers or not.
Here are 1/4 answers for you remaining try to find!!!!!!!!

Answer No 1:
Google is written in Asynchronous Java-Script and XML, or acronym Ajax.

Answer No 2:
Yet Another Hierarchy of Office Oracle

Answer No 13:
John Traicos

Answer No 16:
Polo
Aha..Math mein bhi nakammein:001_rolleyes:..hehe..koi baat nahin I will repeat..I said half and you answered only 4questions:ohmy: You only have to answer 4more but pls. don't answer number 10 because thats the easy one I think...I see you don't know the difficult questions:sneaky2:..

Shaboo

Degrian
06-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Hahaha Shaboo ji as i mentioned in my post that i am answering 1/4th of the total.It seem that you did`t read my post carefully....

Shaboo
06-14-2010, 11:31 PM
Hahaha Shaboo ji as i mentioned in my post that i am answering 1/4th of the total.It seem that you did`t read my post carefully....

Naa..I do read your post carefully but what can I do when somebody is cheating...hrmf...I promise I will answer the last questions atleast I will try but you have to answer 4 more..but remember not to answer number 10;)...now we having a deal I think...

waiting ji...

Shaboo

Degrian
06-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Twisted girl its not cheating....Anyways let you know the answers....
Ok i am not answering No 10 and now i am answering without Numbering
Atleast now try to join answers with questions
Answering only 4 more for you ok....
Answer:
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt and Abraham Lincoln

Answer:
Geoffrey Boycott

Answer:
Agnes Goxha Bojaxhiu is known other Mother Teresa

Answer:
A baker`s dozen consists of 13 items-1 more item than a normal dozen

Here you go find remaining

Waiting for your answers ji....

Shaboo
06-15-2010, 10:27 PM
Hmm..are you trying to help me or making me more confuse???..Waise eik very important baat tu batao..only between you and me and no one else..it’s actually a secret..kabhi kisi ko bata nhin...ok..well the answer for number 10 is India right? Schhh...Our agar nahin hain then pls. don’t tell me otherwise I will feel very dum! Well Is’t shame not to know all the answers? And if you only know one phir us ko kya kehte hain..jawaab dene se pehle pls..dimaq mein yeh zarour rakhna ke I have a very nazouk dil and sometimes it’s better to lie than telling the truth;)…

Degrian
06-16-2010, 06:17 PM
I am not trying to confuse you because your mind bulb is already fused with lot of jhatka`s.Waise nazuk dil ke maalik now its better to lie because if i told you the truth then you will start crying and maybe there will be no one jo ke roote ko sahara de...
15 August independence day of India to sab jante hain is ke ilawa kaun sa country hai Miss Shaboo Sahiba.....

waseeb
06-16-2010, 06:34 PM
Shaboo ji don`t be so sad agr kaheen to main aapki Question No 10 Solve karne mein help kar sakta hoon....So wanna my help or try to solve it by your self...
Waiting 4 ur response....

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 06:46 PM
I am not trying to confuse you because your mind bulb is already fused with lot of jhatka`s.Waise nazuk dil ke maalik now its better to lie because if i told you the truth then you will start crying and maybe there will be no one jo ke roote ko sahara de...
15 August independence day of India to sab jante hain is ke ilawa kaun sa country hai Miss Shaboo Sahiba.....

Ufffff Phir cheating:sneaky2:!!!!! Aap ne yeh tu nahin kaha ke beside India phir kounsa country:ohmy:?..Hrmf..Ab jo maine India kehdya phir baat khatam!

waseeb
Shaboo ji don`t be so sad agr kaheen to main aapki Question No 10 Solve karne mein help kar sakta hoon....So wanna my help or try to solve it by your self...
Waiting 4 ur response....

Dekho Degrian ji..koi tu yaha hain jo eik masoum ladki ki madad karey..our eik tum ho jo sawal pe sawaal....Waseeb ji..privat msg do idher Degrin ji sun le gey phir un ko bhi bata chal jaeyga naa..schh..

Degrian
06-16-2010, 07:46 PM
Ahaaa Ab aai untini(mare) pahar(mountain) ke nichee...Question mein another country likha hain 1st to sab ko pata hi hai India...
Waseeb yaar koi zaroorat nahn iss untini ki maddad karne ki...
Let do it herself.....

Shaboo
06-16-2010, 10:34 PM
HUH!!! How rude ji..you calling me untini:ohmy:..dekho eik tu yaha eik pyari si ladki ai hain our upper se tum mera mazaak kar rahe ho:crying:…why do you make me cry all the time..
Waseeb ji..tum Degrian ji ka mat suno..he just jealous! Hehe..from now Waseeb is my friend and if he offer his help I would gladly take it:0)..Dost ho tu Waseeb ji ke jaise..dushman ho tu Degrian ke jaise:sneaky2:..

faizanijaz
06-17-2010, 08:28 AM
@degrian and shaboo......

shabash keep it up.........we are enjoying ur kukar fight.......:huqa:

wese ap donoon republic of congo k lagte ho...........:fan:

Degrian
06-17-2010, 09:13 AM
Faizan yaar reply karne ka bahut shukria waise bhi Bartan sath mein hoon to kuch takrate zaroor hain.Issi bahane hi sahi forum ki raunaq to bahal hai....
Ufff kia ghamand hai nakhre to dhekho shaboo mahrani ke Teen mein na teera mein pyari larki aur main us ka dushman baki sab dost....
wah wah kia kehne waise mainne aap ka kia bigara hai hmmmm....
Feeling jealous na waise dhoowa yaha tak aa raha hai...LoL

waseeb
06-17-2010, 10:00 AM
Degrian ji you are my best friend but now Shaboo ji is in trouble and need my help so i am gonna help her....Plz
Shaboo ji thx for being my friend

Shaboo
06-17-2010, 10:56 AM
@degrian and shaboo......

shabash keep it up.........we are enjoying ur kukar fight.......

wese ap donoon republic of congo k lagte ho...........

Hmm...Hmm...Tum abne dost ko indirect kala keh rahe ho:lol:...good one..yaar kounsa fight abhi tu main sharour hi nahin hui...I am just warming up for a real fight ji..Schhh..Degrian ji ko mat batana yeh na ho ke abne study chor ke gym shim jaane lage:sneaky2:

Faizan yaar reply karne ka bahut shukria waise bhi Bartan sath mein hoon to kuch takrate zaroor hain.Issi bahane hi sahi forum ki raunaq to bahal hai....
Ufff kia ghamand hai nakhre to dhekho shaboo mahrani ke Teen mein na teera mein pyari larki aur main us ka dushman baki sab dost....
wah wah kia kehne waise mainne aap ka kia bigara hai hmmmm....
Feeling jealous na waise dhoowa yaha tak aa raha hai...LoL

Hmm..Waise kehte hain ke jis khar mein ladki nahin us khar mein ronak bhi nahin:001_rolleyes:...Bilkul sehi haina...

Degrian ji you are my best friend but now Shaboo ji is in trouble and need my help so i am gonna help her....Plz
Shaboo ji thx for being my friend

Hmm..Degrian is your friend!!!! And now me also..hmm...Now we also have a lota in this forum..welcome lotey ji..hehe

Degrian
06-24-2010, 02:44 PM
Chaleen @Shaboo (http://www.dgkhan.org/forum/member.php?u=113): ji aap bhi kia yaad karen gi here is answer for Question No 10
Answer
South Korea....

ahmad khan
08-03-2010, 07:38 PM
some of ans of above questions have been given by frendz,, bt i will give the remaining answers of questions, errors may b happened,, bt i m sure thaey r rite,,

q#3 ans (adidas) adolf adi dassler

q#4 ans.(STAR) SATELLITE TELEVISION FOR ASIAN REIGON.

q#5 ans. (ICICI) INDUSTRIAL CREDIT AND INVESTMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA

q#8 ans. (goodbye) GOD BE WITH YOU

q#15 ans. (country surrounded by one country) LESOTHO AFRICAN COUNTRY

q#11 ans. (Well, in the James Bond world, a 00 is an agent in the SIS (British Secret Intelligence Service) that has a license to kill during his missions. There are only a certain number of 00 agents at any one time and they can get replaced (if 002 were to die, then a different person would be made the new 002). Bond just happens to be number 7)

q#10 ans.other country that celebrates independence on 15th aug is "S.Korea".but they got independence in 1945. "Republic of the Congo",a country in Central Africa got its freedom on 15th Aug,1960.

q#7 ans.(That match was abandoned after the ppl heard the news of indira gandhi being killed)

hope fully all frendz will like it
if require any information plz dont hesitate and call on this help line (24 hours)

Shaboo
08-03-2010, 09:25 PM
Ahmad Khan eik important baat bataoun..woh yeh ke number 10question is not Indian:ohmy:..haan u surprised naa..me also got very surprised when I heard it first time but than again I get to know Degrian a little better and now I know ke how fair he plays..well good luck pls. tell me if u know some different answer of question10:001_rolleyes: