PDA

View Full Version : Dera Ghazi Khan Poor Peoples

mehran.khosa
04-05-2010, 01:02 PM
Dear All.,
I hope all is well.
Kia hum ny kabhi socha hai k humary es shar main itny log kio gareeb hain?
Akhir humany Punjab ka pasmanda treen zila kio kaha jata hai?
Kia nahi hai hamary es shair main?
Hum tarqi Kio nhi kr paty?
In gareeb logo ka kia qasor hai jinhy aik waqat ki roti bhi dastiab nhi?
Kia hamary shar ki qismat kabhi badly gi?
Akhr hum awaz kio nhi outhaty?
Kab tak khamoosh raho gy?
Waitting Answer from all of you

SilverStar
04-09-2010, 08:54 PM
Well you have created a poll but it doesnt really say what's the poll for. You said "Am I thinking right" but then again your post have all questions rather than answers.

I blame the leaders of that area to be honest. Like shareef brothers did everything for Lahore, nobody did anything for DGKhan. Even Airport is due to Legharis...okay may be they have their own benefit in it or not...who knows but at least there was something developed!

Sunny Khan
04-19-2010, 07:13 PM
Well i would disagree with you, leaders are not to blame. Us the people are to blame for the city being left behind in everything. Keeping the city clean could make it look better, less people would get sick and encouraging your friends and family to be educated would help.

These small things will not have a sudden impact but it would make a difference over time. every citizen of DG Khan has a responsibillity to make the city better.

Since the city has limited resources we the people must step up and start making the city a better place to be in.

What do you think?

Degrian
04-20-2010, 02:23 PM
Salam to all friends!
Sunny khan as you mentioned in your post that by making our city clean it would look better but the main thing is that Education factor.If in any city the leaders are well educated and also civilians that community will develop faster.As there are not enough facilities for Higher education we must blame our leaders why they did`t facilitate and resolve our problem.Dost Muhammad Khan Khossa has announced a Medical colledge for D.G.Khan and that limits only to paper work.Medical facilities are not enough in our city to meet population reqiurements.Although we can blame Pollitics 50-50,the civilians can also be blamed.
When our requirements like health,education and Places for enjoyment will be fulfilled then we need to cooperate with each other.Then we need to clean our city and to educate our civilians about advantages and disadvantages about any thing.By this way we can develop and can stand in a row of well develop communities....

Sunny Khan
04-21-2010, 03:00 PM
I know what you mean brother, but change comes slowly and it comes from with in. Until i lived in DG Khan i remember it being a very nice place to grow up. The people of DG Khan need to make it clear to the politicians that they currently dont need parks. They need hospitals and Schools/Higher education. Actually if you look at it, how many people do you know that pay their taxes, this is not a problem limited to DG Khan, its the same all around pakistan.

I know people feel that you tax money is stolen by politicians but something has to start somewhere to make thing better, to make things different. Is there a way to start a movement to ask the government to make the taxation process better and civilians would pay their taxes.

The most advance countries in the world function on the basic principles of trust, which we dont have in our government. Let's do something about that.

what do you say?

Degrian
04-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Brother I agree with you,fist of all we have to Educate our peoples.When our community is qualified then they can sense what is right and whats wrong.Then they will be able to choose Some honest and ward working Politicians.After that we have to unit them,Because without unity its meansless.
In most developed Countries there qualification is higher than ours why?Becoz first they prefer education,if civilians are united then Politivian alone can`t do anything against system.
If there will be honest politicians in Government then our Country will devlop rapidly and fastly...
So lets hope for good....

mehran.khosa
05-19-2010, 06:21 PM
Dera Sunny khan & Degrian,
Thanks for your replays.
I appre.,st it.
There are too much problims for our city.
A poor people didnot think about education and all the other things which you two shows he need to eat something in the city and some other roller area too much peoples they have not to eaten so then you informe me that a man same like this what he demand to you education of higher class or a something for eat???????
This result is on our eyes as a few days befor i saw on tv that police arrest a man with name hanief gabol and he show his as leader of suraiki karwan of talban and he belong from choti zarian of d g khan it is not question that why he from d g khan but question is this that why he do this is he have a good healty life so then he did not do this.
all the mola and talban searching people same like this choti zarian is the mother home land of sardar farooq leghari(ex presidant of pakistan & 7 time m.n.a) sardar awais khan leghari (ex fedrial minister & m.n.a) sardar jamal khan leghari (senitor at this time, ex zila nazim) all the leghari sardars belong form their what they do and done.
The poor man demand 1st of all something for eat not education when he got it and get a healthy life then he think a education good or high class for his child.
I am waitting your reply

Degrian
05-20-2010, 07:29 PM
Brother Mehran thanks a lot for your Compliment.Actually the fact is that as population increases problems also increases.As in our city if you go throug you can see why there are poor peoples and whole system is unbalanced.The reason is that only one man has to bear expenses of whole family remaing are useless they don`t do work.Most of them say we can`t find job but you can try your own.Mostly are farmers so i agree with them that pesticides are expense at least they work.What about useless persons I will explain it with example of chinese people Because I study in China so I hv experienced a lot.They are poor but they are honest and hard working they had opened workshopes in their houses men and women equally works.But in our society if one is rich other will be jelous.
So these things make us poor.Now we the young generation has to step out and have to play an important role for Country.
May Allah run our Homeland towards Success and Bless it...
Ameen

waseeb
05-27-2010, 09:21 AM
Salam 2 all Friends!
I totally agree with you Degrian that is a fact that most young persons did`t work and fell in bad habits like drugs.Most currept gangs look for such youngers and miss use them.If everyone works honestly and tries to develop his soceity so by this way poority will be decreased.
Education and Health facilities play an important roll for developing communites.Also Government has to cooperate with civilians and honest leaders has to be elected.
Lets hope for good...

Ayub Buzdar
05-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Brothers
as I understand our problems are multi-folds.
1- Poverty
2- Poor Health Services
3- Basic education
4- Higher Education
Poverty is a severe problem especially in our district but the question is about the peoples like me and you who have resources. what are we doing? we all have (to some or large extent) physical as well as intellectual resources but unfortunately our progress is too zero like SARDARS. Education and especially Higher Education is the only way for development and progress. we should admitt that in all societies, there are some kinds of poors, tax stolers, fuedals etc. But the persons who can change are young students and minds. Please dont blame on any man and group. we all are right and we all are wrong. Let start from ourselves and make productive efforts to develop our beloved city Dera Ghazi Khan.

faraz_ameem
05-30-2010, 06:42 AM
I totally agree with Mr. Ayub Buzdar. but before saying anything about our leaders I would like to talk about ourselves. What we have done individually for the betterment of our city? If anyone from us gets higher education, he even does not like to stay in D. G. Khan. First of all we have to change ourselves. And when we will be right, our leaders will automatically be right...they will provide whatever we demand and deserve.
If this behaviour of our continues-then no one can change the state of our land. We should understand our role and once we become willing to play our role- Insha Allah the progress will pop out from every square, corner of our motherland.

Degrian
05-30-2010, 04:35 PM
Well said guys We the young Generation has to step out to make our city and Community more strong.When there are not enough facilities and not suitable plateform for a person then if he got any proposal from outside than it looks difficult that he may deny it.He will obviously accept it regardless he is petreotic.
So we all have to make our beloved City more beautiful and well develop with cooperation except unity it will be meaningless.
May Allah Guide us all and our Dear Home land towards progress...
Ameen

faraz_ameem
05-31-2010, 05:48 AM
the thing you are saying is an unfortunate reality. i think we should start a community there with the overseas members and whose task is to create awareness among the people...

Degrian
05-31-2010, 09:23 AM
My brother that is reality weather you accept it or not.Most of us or our family members live,work or study abroad.

naine
06-01-2010, 01:11 PM
@ faraz mk me the president of that community....lol
jst kiddin.....dats a good idea

faizanijaz
06-08-2010, 03:37 AM
meray nazdeek sab se bara masla education ka hai..........dosra masla jageerdaarana nizam jo kabhi nahi chata k log parh likh kr is feudal system k baaghi ban jaen................agar aj hamary lye koi kuch kr sakta hai to wo hum khud hi hain ...........hum nojawanoon ko hr field mein aage ana hoga chahe wo politics hi q na ho..............jab tak ap yahan se jageerdaroon ko elect krte rahenge tab tak koi development nahi ho sakti

faraz_ameem
06-08-2010, 06:13 AM
@naine: ya definitely u r the heart of that community.........

@faizan: brother all the things u said r very good bt mk sure these r nt jst for the sake of speech! I wana c these sardars without a single seat in next elections. and its possible very easily

SilverStar
06-08-2010, 09:11 AM
My brother that is reality weather you accept it or not.Most of us or our family members live,work or study abroad.

While I do agree with faraz on most things, I have to say that Degrian got it right here. I mean we all guilty of this...we wanna have good life style and living abroad gives us that.

Trouble is there is nothing wrong with Pakistan, it's just not run by the right people making public suffer a lot. We need more educated people in politics...when I say educated, I really mean properly educated with some common sense. That's unlikley to happen as more than half of public votes with their hearts and not minds.

Aur phir dosri cheez, we all want to be doctors and engineers but we dont get hence we move out.

faizanijaz
06-08-2010, 11:30 AM
bros truelly m waiting for the completion of my studies........INSHALLLAH i will take step forwrd practically for political awareness through education.........and i will start i from my own village ..........i have some good frnds and class fellows from my union council who are studying in diff universities and i am damn sure that they will also join hands with me...........we want change nw we are fed up from this feudal system.........

[B] hum youngsters aage nahi aaenge to kon aega system change karne...............kam az kam hum try kr sakte hain or INSHALLAH zaroor karenge..........

Degrian
06-09-2010, 07:01 AM
Faizan Ijaz I really appriciat you encourage thats the main thing that we the young generation has to step out and to change whole system Whivh is not one man show we all have to put effort in that.

faraz_ameem
06-09-2010, 08:13 PM
good ideas......bt they really need to be implemented

faizanijaz
06-10-2010, 01:35 AM
INSHALLAH we will implement these ideas.............humain apna group issi forum se hi banana hoga...........

Degrian
06-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Not a bad idea by the way,as we all are here and also our forum is growing well...
So best of luck guys...

faraz_ameem
06-12-2010, 05:40 AM
I believe it must be a social group instead of a political one...

faizanijaz
06-12-2010, 09:40 AM
to bhai politics ko sirf feudals pe chorr den kya???????

faraz_ameem
06-14-2010, 10:09 AM
to social work bh to in fuedals pe nh chora ja sakta...

younis_khosa_qatar
08-14-2010, 11:14 PM
our sardars are responsible for illliteracy and poverty,just see every year our sardars announce about medical college and where is college.in division there is no medical college very strange

faisal_siddique
08-16-2010, 08:03 AM
blame game se nikal k kuch agay sochen

faraz_ameem
08-25-2010, 05:30 AM
g aap h kuch bata daen k kya kren....

Shaboo
08-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Mera suno ke kya karna chahie..eik bara sa bomb bheko purein hakumat pe:) koi na zindah bache our new hakumat aei..honestly thats must be the best solution...

faraz_ameem
08-26-2010, 08:37 AM
hmmmmmmm..............new govt kia kar le ge? jab puri quom chor hy to leaders bh to unhe jesy ayn gy na

Shaboo
08-26-2010, 08:36 PM
hmmmmmmm..............new govt kia kar le ge? jab puri quom chor hy to leaders bh to unhe jesy ayn gy na
Sehi kaha lekin lekin young ppl ko aane do our woh loag jinka is waqt koi politician nahin hain family mein...

faraz_ameem
08-27-2010, 04:16 AM
oho sari responsibility mujh pe na dalo....mje politics pasand nh hy.....ma nh larne wala election!

this is the answer of youth if they get the opportunity. I have experienced it very closely.

Shaboo
08-27-2010, 08:07 AM
oho sari responsibility mujh pe na dalo....mje politics pasand nh hy.....ma nh larne wala election!

this is the answer of youth if they get the opportunity. I have experienced it very closely.
Yeh tu khalat baat hain hum pakistanioun mein ke koi responsibility leyna hi nahin chahta!!! Waise rishwat agar mili tu try karleyna;)..rishwat se bahout kaam ho jate hain..

faraz_ameem
08-27-2010, 10:38 AM
dats not a funny thing!

Shaboo
08-27-2010, 11:54 AM
dats not a funny thing!
Hmm..maine kounsa joke sunaya hain ke tumhe funny nahin laga???

Shaboo
08-28-2010, 08:50 AM
Devil went to Court to Prove
that he is The Most,
Cruel & wicked Guy on Earth.

But he Failed, He Came Out Angrily & Asked,
Yaar ye “ALTAF BHAI” koun hai?

faraz_ameem
08-28-2010, 08:55 AM
:lol: